21 Questions Game
Probably, 21 Questions Game is the simplest of all the games. This game is awesome when two or more people want to know one other in the most fun way. This game is for all; there is no age boundary or gender issue. If you are hanging out with a person for sometimes now and want to have an in-depth idea about the person’s thoughts, then nothing can beat this game.
These questions-answers would help you to know the ideologies, behaviors, thought-process and many more things about the other person. In fact, questions about sex, crush, love, relationship, and many more advanced topics also can be asked. There is no escape from the questions. Players need to answer them all. There is no other rule except that players need to be very truthful with the answers.
How to play 21 Questions Game?
Classic or Old Style:
This is the easiest style of game of all time. Two or more players can play this game. If two people are playing the game, then each player would ask the same set of 21 questions to each other. This game does not require any special prop or equipment. To gamify it more, players can decide points for each set.
If more than two people are playing, then each player would ask one question out of the 21 questions to a particular player. When the list would be finished, the answerer can choose a name or someone can also volunteer in order to be questioned next in the row. And, thus the cycle would continue.
Richochet Style of Gameplay:
This is another way to play 21 Questions Game. Suppose, a player A asks a question to player B, then player B chooses a different question to ask C. And in this way when everyone including A finished answering the question, a whole round will be finished. In a single round, one person cannot be asked the questions twice. After a round, the last person who answered a question would ask another question to a player. Richochet is a unique style to play this game.
Round Table Style:
This style of 21 Questions Game is somewhat extraordinary and interesting. People have to sit in a circle. At first, suppose person A would ask a question. The person sitting right next to A would answer it. Then the next right person of the answerer would give the answer and the whole sequence would go on like this unless it comes back to A. While A finishes giving an answer, then the person next to A would ask a different question and the whole thing would go on in a cycle.
List of 100+ Interesting Questions to Play 21 Questions Game
This Game is extremely popular among teenage girls and boys. Flirty questions can be asked to exchange hints and numbers of course. If anyone finds certain questions offensive or embarrassing, then that person can definitely raise the flag. Here, we have curated the safest list of 100+ questions to play this 21 Questions Game.
21 Questions Game: Random Questions
This category would totally focus on some stunning questions which are absolutely random. These are kind of mix and match as well. These 21 random questions can be asked from any genre. So, we have kept the questions absolutely arbitrary yet relevant.
- If your flight delays for 10 hours, what would you do?
- Who does motivate you in your life?
- Is there anything you carry all the time with you?
- If you suddenly come across with your celeb crush, then what would you tell that person?
- What is your Holy Grail ‘Never Have I Ever’ question?
- What would you name your autobiography?
- If you suddenly find that your favorite actor is going to travel with you on the same flight, what exciting thing would you do?
- What is the one thing you have on your wish-list?
- If your boss says that you have to work on Christmas Holidays as well, what would you do?
- What is your favorite social media platform?
- Have you ever met an amazing personality on social media?
- What if your mom gives you $1000 for your birthday, what would you buy with that?
- So, what is the best ever pick up you have ever heard of?
- What is the best thing about you?
- Will you ever adopt a child?
- What is the cuss word you often use?
- What is your favorite food in distress?
- If given a chance, then would you like to restart your life?
- What are the 3 wishes would you like to fulfill before you die?
- If anyone insults you, what do you usually say?
- Would you rather be a fortune teller or a past-reader?
21 Questions Game: Naughty Questions
In this section, we will talk about 21 stunning questions which are naughty in nature. These naughty questions are sassy, bold, and sexy at the same time. We are pretty sure that your partner would enjoy these questions from starting to end.
- What is the one unusual thing that you did in a public toilet?
- Have you ever tried to seduce a random person?
- What is the one special thing would you like to do on your honeymoon?
- What is the naughtiest thing you have done in your classroom?
- Have you ever spent a night with your blind-date?
- What is the most unusual thing you did in a Truth and Dare game?
- With whom did you lose your virginity?
- How would you rate your first kiss out of 10?
- According to you, which movie had the best foreplay moments?
- Have you ever had any weird experience with condoms?
- Have you ever befriended anyone just for a sexual favor?
- So, has anyone seen you naked?
- Do you fantasize your crush?
- How many ratings would you give to your current sex life?
- Do you think that Morning Wood is good?
- Have you ever engaged in a relationship, just because that person has a good physique?
- Have you ever asked anything mischievous to your class teacher?
- So, have you ever had a crush on a person having the same sexual orientation?
- Have you ever forgotten to wear innerwear at your workplace?
- Have you ever met a person who loves BDSM?
- So, have you experienced anything wild with your current partner?
- What are the tricks you usually apply to have an amazing sex life?
21 Questions Game: Dating Related Questions
Dating is such a passionate thing that always excites us. It is interesting for anyone. These 21 questions are totally related to dating. Various aspects of dating have been portrayed through these questions and your partner would pretty much love them.
- Have you ever dated anyone 20 years older than you?
- What was the most romantic date of your life till now?
- What is the thing you usually do when you feel nervous about your dates?
- How important looks and appearance is when choosing your dating partner?
- Ugly yet intelligent or good looking yet dumb, whom would you choose?
- What is the first thing you said when your partner proposed you?
- Have you fallen in love on a blind date?
- Have you ever fallen in love just by hearing a voice over a phone?
- Do you have an outfit that you usually wear on your datings?
- Have you played any game ever on your first date?
- To win a date, what is the foremost important thing to do?
- Have you ever wore anything very expensive on your first date?
- Online dating or offline dating, which one do you prefer the most?
- If a person gives you a very obnoxious dare on your dating, would you accept that?
- What would be a perfect date?
- Have you ever imagined a date with someone belongs to a royal and charismatic family?
- What is the best gift have you ever received on your dating?
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done on your dating?
- Have you ever been cheated on an online dating site?
- If you are given a superpower on the eve of your dating, what would that be?
- What is the sexiest thing you did on your recent dating?
21 Questions Game: Movie-Related Questions
Who does not love movies? Movie-related questions can be a cool addition to any games. So, 21 questions game would not be an exception as well. We have curated a top list of 21 movie-related questions. If the players are movie buffs then these questions would definitely entice both of you.
- What is the first Sci-Fi movie you have ever watched?
- After finished watching a movie, have you ever acted like a particular character of that movie?
- What are your favorite snacks while watching a movie?
- Have you watched any movie more than 50 times?
- What is your favorite genre of movie?
- Which character you have a loathing for?
- What is the first ever movie you watched?
- Which thriller movie still gives you goosebumps?
- What is the movie you went to watch on your first date?
- Which animated character does motivate you?
- Is there any movie that surprises you every time you watch?
- What is the one thing that you love about movies?
- Which movie character has a resemblance to you?
- If you ever make a film on your sexual life, whom would take for the lead role?
- Which movie has the worst climax ever?
- Have you ever expected a villain to kill the hero of the movie?
- Which movie director is the best of all times according to you?
- Have you ever seen an amazing film that is based on a novel but the direction is larger than life?
- Have you ever been influenced by a negative character?
- Which movie scene would you like to recreate now?
- According to you, which movie song is the best to celebrate success and happiness?
21 Questions Game: Questions about Love Life
So, if you are playing this game with your love interest, then this section is absolutely for you two. These 21 questions about love and relationship would help you two to know each other and would provide a new dimension to your relationship.
- When did you first time say the three magic words, ‘I Love You’?
- Have you ever experienced love at first sight?
- Have you ever fallen in love on a blind date?
- What is the basis for a healthy and long-lasting relationship?
- Can you imagine a life without a person whom you love the most?
- What is the key to your love life?
- Would you consider looks before love or money before love?
- Would you ever love someone who totally despises you?
- How do you want to celebrate your wedding?
- What is the place you want to go on your honeymoon?
- If you ever fall in love with your best friend, would you be happy?
- Have you ever cheated anyone in a relationship?
- How is trust related to a relationship?
- To impress your partner, what romantic thing would you do?
- Have you ever become obsessed with someone in love?
- Are you a romantic person?
- What is the aspect of a person, that can immediately turn you on?
- Have you ever met anyone crazy through online dating?
- Which thing makes relationship awkward unknowingly?
- Would you ever change yourself for the sake of your love?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done for your love?
These were the top 100+ questions to play an exciting and interesting 21 Questions Game. All the questions have been categorized to signify a particular ambiance. We hope, the next time when you gather with your buddies, you would have a gala time playing this game with these questions.
- Maintain honesty, do not lie because otherwise the purpose of this game would be lost.
- It is better not to have more than 8 people in a certain group. Because at a stretch players have to ask 21 questions, which may sound boring.
- To make the game more interesting, you can ask the reasons for choosing a particular answer.
- Try to play with those people with whom you feel comfortable.
- Do not judge people because everyone has a different perspective. In this game, you cannot expect a prototype answer.
- Within questions and answers, it is possible that people may indulge in a conversation. Do not interrupt. Once the conversation loses the intensity, you can always go back to the game.
Before you leave us, we honestly don’t want you to miss these stunning games…
- 30 Texting Games: If you want some entertainment in your life, then this is your cue. Take a look at these stunning question-answer games.
- 200+ Truth or Dare Questions: If you love daring games, then don’t miss this toughest truth or dare questions. Have fun.
- 500+ Most Likely To Questions: Undoubtedly! This is a brilliant compilation. From lovers to the internet, we have covered every amazing category.
- 200+ This or That Questions: Find all type of interesting question on this crazy game. Whether you are at a party or at an informal gathering, these questions are perfect for any occasion.
- The Trickiest Would You Rather Questions: This is kind of a holy grail for all the party lovers. Be ready with some hilarious questions at your next party.