Questions to Ask Before Marriage
Well! No one wants a broken or unsuccessful relationship but for that one needs to know the questions to ask before marriage. Often people think that asking questions means throwing an array of doubts. But a slight mistake has been proven to be fatal for a healthy relationship. Honestly, asking questions can save a beautiful relationship from the further damage.
126 Questions to Ask Before Marriage: Things to Know Before You Take the Vow
Whether you love the intended person or not, it is not easy to take the vow of marriage. Make a choice fearlessly by asking a few interesting and tweaked questions that would not only give you a brief idea about the other person but also would test the person’s acumen. Check the following set of questions to ask before marriage.
A happy marriage is not a myth; it just needs a perfect planning. The right questions asked at the right time can literally save you from a disaster. A strong family value can bind a lot of people and can save a beautiful relationship. So, this is such a topic that one must talk about. Here are some interesting questions to ask before marriage.
[ Read: Deep Questions to Ask ]
- Have you ever come across any major cultural loophole?
- What are the festivals you celebrate?
- How do you tackle when your opinions differ from your parents’?
- Who is more affectionate to you between your mom and dad?
- What do you think of your society?
- Do you respect everyone or just the people you like?
- How do you convince your parents when things become out of control?
- Who understands you the most?
- How do you tackle adverse situations?
- Who is the most supportive person in your family?
- How well do you know your best buddy?
- What is the one thing you have learned from your school and you won’t forget ever?
- How do you imagine your future family?
- Are you fond of kids?
- Who is your role model?
- What is the one habit of yours that you feel very strange?
- Will you ever change yourself for anyone?
- How will you define your ancestors?
- What is the strongest point about my family?
- Is there anything you dislike the most about your family?
- What is the good and bad thing about me?
- What do you do when you feel extremely annoyed?
- Is your family a bit conservative or liberal?
- Stress is a part of life, but how would you tackle that?
- Have you ever raised your voice against your family members?
Life and Relationships
A marriage is the most interesting phase for any person. It is a time when a person literally grows up and looks at life from a different angle. Things turn out extremely positive when you know how amazing the other person is. And for that, you need strong questions to ask before marriage to your counterpart. Ask the person thoughtful questions about life and relationships.
- Did you have any relationship in the past?
- Why did you break up?
- What do you want from your life?
- Are you pessimistic or an optimistic person?
- What do you expect from your life partner?
- How was your past relationship?
- So, how important is it to have discussions in a marriage?
- How do you tackle or solve marital issues?
- Do you have any secret?
- What if disagreements happen in our relationship?
- Do you have any anger management issue?
- Do you blame yourself for your past breakups?
- How cool was your first relationship?
- One person whom you will never forget.
- How smooth or difficult your love life is?
- When did you first feel for me?
- What is your insecurity in a relationship?
- How do you remain energetic and positive throughout the day?
- Do you have anxiety issues regarding your past relationships?
- How many scores would you give to our relationship?
- Is there anyone whom you wanted to marry wholeheartedly?
- What are the parameters of a happy relationship?
- Do you have any vision regarding our marriage?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- Are you a family person or a person who values work more than life?
- What do you find very amusing in life that most people don’t?
An association like marriage feels incomplete without a stable work life. But, the key to a healthy relationship is the perfect balance between professional life and personal life. Believe it or not, it is a pretty important issue to consider. Here, we have discussed interesting working-life related questions to ask before marriage which would help you to know the person better.
[ Read: Get to Know Me Tag ]
- Do you love your job?
- How supportive are your colleagues?
- Is there anyone in your office who occasionally bothers you?
- How serious are you about your career?
- Is this your dream job?
- What do you do if, by any means, you cannot finish your daily assigned job?
- Are you comfortable enough to share your earnings?
- What is the designation you are currently holding?
- What if, one day, your boss sacks you from the organization, what would you do?
- Is there any other job that you are equally capable to do?
- In your current office, have you ever come across any situation where everyone accused you?
- What are your job responsibilities?
- What is your regular office schedule?
- How different do you feel at your office?
- How is your equation with your seniors?
- What do you do to maintain the perfect balance between personal professional life?
- If you have loads of work to do at your office and if someone is extremely ill in your home, how would you manage?
- Do you have any understanding with the management?
- Would you ever accept any extra income or have you ever accepted?
- What if one day, I start working in your office?
- Do you have any nickname provided by your colleagues?
- What is your retirement planning?
- How do you cope with failures?
- What if someone accuses you without any reason?
- What do you do on days when you don’t want to work?
Friends and Social Life
Without friends, life seems incomplete. A marriage might sound beautiful in the initial days, but without amazing friends, it becomes dull eventually. The person whom you are going to marry soon, won’t you want to know about this aspect of the person? Well! The following are just the perfect questions to ask before marriage.
[ Read: Questions to Get to Know Someone ]
- When did you meet your best friend for the first time?
- Whom do you like the most among my friends?
- Have you ever caught your bestie hiding something from you?
- What is the strength of your friendship?
- Apart from your BFF, is there anyone whom you literally love a lot?
- What was the first thing you gifted your bestie?
- What did your bestie gift you on your last birthday?
- Are you active on social media?
- Introvert, Extrovert, or Ambivert – how would you describe yourself?
- In which social media handle, you have the maximum followers?
- Would you ever share your Facebook password with me?
- How strong is your social media connection?
- Well! What if I also become your best buddy, would your BFF be angry?
- Do you gender discriminate while talking to someone?
- Which social media is your favorite one?
- Do you love doing parties?
- Do you feel shy or reserve if a lot of people surround you?
- Have you ever tried anything illegal with your bestie?
- Is there anyone among your besties whom you respect a lot?
- Have you ever fallen in love with any of your friends?
- How do you talk to strangers?
- How many nicknames your besties have provided you?
- What do you think would be my equation with your friends?
- Who is the funniest person in your life – Me or your besties?
- Promise or heart – which one do you think is the most difficult to break?
Ambitions and Interests
An ambitious person has many dreams. But sometimes, over-ambitious projects can make a relationship sour. So, it is extremely important to know the ambitions and the interests of the person with whom you are going to take the vow. The following bunch of questions to ask before marriage are just the perfect ones you need to know.
- What do you want to become in life?
- How ambitious are you?
- Do we share any common interest?
- What do you do in your off time?
- What is your current hobby?
- Is there anything that you want to do but are extremely shy of?
- What do you enjoy doing on a daily basis?
- What is your dream job?
- Is there any venture that you want to start post-marriage?
- One thing that you want to positively accomplish before you die?
- Singing or dancing?
- Which is your favorite music track?
- One skill you have but very few people know about it?
- Which is the one thing that none can do better than you?
- Do you love DIYs?
[ Read: Interesting Conversation Topics ]
Movies and Entertainments
Well! Entertainment and fun are the basic elements of any marriage. In fact, every person needs these two things in life. And, what can be more entertaining than watching movies? But what if, the person’s choice doesn’t match with you? Time has come to know that. Here are a few interesting questions to ask before marriage to know whether you two can watch the same movie together ever or not.
- Which genre of movie is(are) your favorites?
- Do you love to play video games?
- Which type of games do you love to play the most?
- What if I watch horror movies all day long?
- Is there any movie that made you cry profusely?
- Which movie still makes you happy?
- Do you find animated movies childish?
- Which movie do you want to watch with me?
- Which is your favorite character?
- Super Villains or Super Heroes – who fascinate you more?
Relationships are very delicate and they need to be pampered in the right way. But, that’s only possible when you know the other person in-depth. The following questions to ask before marriage are just the right blend to ask your ‘wanna-be’ better half.
- Make sure that you don’t end up hurting the other person.
- Do not make your voice demanding; the tone should be subtle but inquisitive.
- Always be honest with your questions and answers.
Please stay with us! Because we are going to offer you some of our best compilations. Are you ready?
- Marriage Proposal Ideas: So, now when you know the other person, are you ready for some interesting marriage proposal ideas? Well! We are confident enough that you will find the one idea you are looking for, here only.
- Would You Rather Questions for Couple: Yes! This is one of our favorite compilations. These are just the perfect ones to play with your partner especially after your wedding.
- 123 Tag Questions: Do both of you love to play games? Then why don’t you try this one? These cute questions are pretty interesting to ask your better half.
- Good Questions to Ask: There are some questions that never get old and these are the same. You can always ask your partner these amazing subtle-toned questions to know the person better. Give your relationship a new dimension.