Girls are just cute! Whether they sneeze or snort while laughing! You always make a point to name her after what she does or just the way she presents herself. Therefore, here are a few cute nicknames for girls you would definitely like to pick to call your girl!
List of Cute Nicknames for girls
1. Gorgeous – A name used to describe the extreme beauty of your girl.
2. Cutie Pie – She is as cute as a small pie.
3. Darling – She is the dearest person to you.
4. Cuddle Bug – She is a small bug when you cuddle her.
5. Honey Bunch – She is a bunch of sweetness.
6. Bubble Butt – Her butt is probably like a bubble.
7. Sweet Little Dumpling – Because dumpling suits her personality and she is sweet.
8. Fruit Loop – For she has filled your life with colors.
9. Kitten – Her “meow” is so adorable that you call her a kitten.
10. Doll Face – The name used for a naturally perfect beauty.
11. Angel Eyes – When you look inside her eyes; you see heaven!
12. Babe – The name used to make her melt when she is mad.
13. Dreamboat – For she is very attractive.
14. Pancakes – She makes the best pancakes in the world.
15. Pet – For she is the cutest and the cuddliest thing that is closest to a pet.
16. Love of my Life – Because you are certain she will always be the one.
17. Lover Girl – She is the most loving lover ever.
18. Honey Bunny – Could be used when she is looking so adorable that you couldn’t find a better name than this.
19. Sweetheart – She has the sweetest heart; you almost get diabetes when you look at her.
20. Pumpkin – As she simply reminds you of one.
21. Queen – For she is the queen of your heart.
22. Juliet – Her love is unconditional like Juliet.
23. Daisy – Because she blooms like a daisy when she is happy.
24. Happiness – Nothing could have made you happier than her.
25. Boo – Just a cute name shared between couples.
26. Button – She is as cute as a button.
27. Angel – Because it makes her smile every time she is called an angel.
28. Magic – She immediately turned your life around as soon as she stepped in it. That’s magic!
29. Doughnut – Because she is as cute and sweet as a doughnut.
30. Summer – Her hugs are like the summer breeze that will keep you warm and cozy during winters.
31. Bub – A neutral name.
32. Diamond – Because she is one of a kind.
33. Cinnamon – the cinnamony taste she has sprinkled over her sweetness.
34. Wifey – As y’all are as comfortable as a married couple.
35. Cinderella – As princess is just too mainstream.
36. Hot-stuff – You can’t help but spank her ass.
37. Sunshine – She is the first thing you see in the morning so she is your sunshine.
38. Doodle Bug – If she loves to doodle around.
39. Cutie Patootie – Just a plain cute name.
40. Flower Child – For she is non-violent.
41. Precious – She is the most valuable possession!
42. Hot Mama – As damn! You just can’t stop yourself from whistling every time you see her.
43. Bright Eyes – Her eyes shine brighter than the sunlight.
44. Cookie – You just want to eat her up.
45. My All – When you have no words to describe what she is to you.
46. Lucky Charm – She has been the luckiest for you ever since she stepped in your life.
47. Dream Girl – She has always been the girl of your dreams.
48. Butterfly – For she is independent and beautiful.
49. Charming – She melts your heart with her charm.
50. Lamb – As she is as innocent as a lamb.
51. Cupcake – Because she is always presentable and pretty.
52. Spring – For she spreads her colors of happiness all around herself.
53. Lemon – When life gave you her; you embraced her and loved her!
54. Adorable – She is a tiny little adorable creature.
55. Pooh – Because she can live on honey.
56. Baby Girl – Because just a plain baby wasn’t enough!
57. Rose – Her thorns (flaws) don’t bother you!
58. Hop – She hops around like a bunny.
59. Joy – She brings happiness to all.
60. Melody – Her voice is as good as a song.
61. Baby Bear – She is cute and chubby like a bear and also, she is short!
62. Sprinkles – She sprinkles her love and affection over you.
63. Cherry – Because she is small but bold and sweet.
64. Better Half – It actually means someone’s wife or husband! So, you know exactly why to call her that!
65. Snuggly – She snuggles up to you all the time.
66. Dove – She loves peace.
67. Peach – The color of her cheeks remind you of peach.
68. Fairy – Her last Halloween costume was so adorable that you named her a fairy.
69. Lil Dove – Her fair skin reminds you of a dove.
70. Blossom – Because she loves the Power puff girls “blossom”.
71. Bitsy – She is the tiny love of your life.
72. Gum Drop – As that name could make any girl giggle.
73. Heart Throb – Your heart throbs every time she is closer to you.
74. Giggles – For she giggles on the silliest of your jokes.
75. Smiley – Always smiling and spreading smiles.
76. Gummy Bear – Because it’s her favorite candy.
77. Dimples – Her dimples are as adorable as her.
78. Cowgirl – For she calls you her cowboy.
79. Little Mama – Because she is tiny and cares for you like a mother.
80. Baby Angel – She is definitely angelic and you can hold her like a baby in your arms.
81. Princess – The princess of your heart.
82. Chickadee – Just a fun random name.
83. Sugar Plum – She is juicy like a plum and tastes like sugar.
84. Main Squeeze – The only and main woman.
85. Precious Angel – Because she precious and an angel.
86. Sweetness – She is like a caramel.
87. Babylicious – She is your baby and sinfully delicious.
88. Sugar – You can mix her in your tea and have it.
89. Sweet Thang – She is sexy and you know it!
90. Babette – Babe simply wasn’t enough for you!
91. Toots – The name is used only if you have been in a long-term relationship.
92. Butthead – She can sometimes be a pain in the butt.
93. Monkey Butt – When she is angry, her face looks like a baboon butt.
94. Blue Eyes – Her eyes are as blue as the ocean.
95. Cupid – You think that maybe she hit you with an arrow to make you so whipped for her.
96. Pebbles – That’s what she calls her favorite teddy and she is your favorite human teddy.
97. Valentine – To give her hints about the most beautiful day for couples.
98. Smoochy – Her kisses leave you asking for more.
99. Lovebird – Because that’s what you both are.
100. Hottie – You know she can turn heads on the road.
101. Sweetie – A cute way to call her sweet.
Which one of these cute nicknames for girls do you think suits your baby girl perfectly?